Here’s a little bit about who we are and what we value:
- We treat everyone with respect and professionalism. We provide fair compensation for a fair effort. There’s no room for egos in what we do!
- We value teamwork in the highest form – we succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- We trust our staff. We have faith that everyone is working for the best interest of the team and our company.
- Change is a good thing! We value people who can adapt to different tasks, technologies and environments. Our clients have varying needs and so we adapt and grow as technologists.
- We also provide a great benefits package including Health, Dental, Life and STD/LTD!
CNBS is looking for a Senior Hybris Developer for our eCommerce team. This is an opportunity to join a talented team in Cincinnati working with amazing clients. Here’s what a day in the life of our Hybris Developer consists of:
- Interact with customers and business analysts to gather requirements, plan releases and develop user stories.
- CNBS uses agile methodologies to deliver the right functionality at the right time. You will be working on a distributed team of Hybris engineers to develop eCommerce applications.
- You will manage user requests, inquiries and troubleshooting problems in an Enterprise Systems landscape.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong Java knowledge and experience.
- Solid knowledge of the Hybris platform and experience developing on it.
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B Hybris accelerator.
- Knowledge on Hybris ORM, WCMS, OCC, Business Process, DataHub, Backoffice, Smart Edit, and core concepts.
- Knowledge of Design patterns.
- Knowledge of the SOLR search engine.
- Knowledge of web service architecture (REST / SOAP) and experience developing on it.
- Knowledge and experience with Spring (Spring core and Spring MVC is a must).
- Experience working with code versioning and control systems (like SVN and GIT),
- Experience on payment providers, SAP ERP, and/or SAP CRM integrations are added advantages.
- Very strong communication skills. Position will require direct interaction with clients and business analysts.
- Strong project and product management skills
Other jobs at CNBS Software
SAP Functional Analyst
Senior ABAP Developer