Here’s a little bit about who we are and what we value:
- We treat everyone with respect and professionalism. We provide fair compensation for a fair effort. There’s no room for egos in what we do!
- We value teamwork in the highest form – we succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- We trust our staff. We have faith that everyone is working for the best interest of the team and our company.
- Change is a good thing! We value people who can adapt to different tasks, technologies and environments. Our clients have varying needs and so we adapt and grow as technologists.
- We also provide a great benefits package including Health, Dental, Life and STD/LTD!
Job Description:CNBS is searching for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 2 to support the SAP OTC area. This is an opportunity to join a talented team in Cincinnati working with amazing clients. Here’s what a day in the life of our SAP Analysts consists of:
- Collaborating with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Demonstrating an informed knowledge of the order to cash business area to resolve problems on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting several moderately complex business processes.
- The collection, analysis, and documentation of a client’s business requirements.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP OTC gathering.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP OTC experience in a Fortune 1000 or like enterprise.
- Minimum 1 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions.
- Experience managing user requests, inquiries and troubleshooting problems in an Enterprise Systems landscape, and acting as 2nd level support users.
Other jobs at CNBS Software
SAP ABAP Developer