Here’s a little bit about who we are and what we value:
- We treat everyone with respect and professionalism. We provide fair compensation for a fair effort. There’s no room for egos in what we do!
- We value teamwork in the highest form – we succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- We trust our staff. We have faith that everyone is working for the best interest of the team and our company.
- Change is a good thing! We value people who can adapt to different tasks, technologies and environments. Our clients have varying needs and so we adapt and grow as technologists.
- We also provide a great benefits package including Health, Dental, Life and STD/LTD!
CNBS is searching for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 2 to support the SAP OTC area. This is an opportunity to join a talented team in Cincinnati working with amazing clients. Here’s what a day in the life of our SAP Analysts consists of:
- Collaborating with business partners within one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Demonstrating an informed knowledge of the order to cash business area to resolve problems on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting several moderately complex business processes.
- The collection, analysis, and documentation of a client’s business requirements.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP OTC gathering.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP OTC experience in a Fortune 1000 or like enterprise.
- Minimum 1 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions.
- Experience managing user requests, inquiries and troubleshooting problems in an Enterprise Systems landscape, and acting as 2nd level support users.
Other jobs at CNBS Software
SAP ABAP Developer
SAP Sales Executive