CNBS is searching for a Sales Executive with experience selling solutions across the SAP ecosystem. The focus for this role is experience with eCommerce – mainly Hybris (Commerce Cloud). Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and new customers. The Sales Executive will bring the CNBS experience and values to the Customer engagement.
Here are the key responsibilities:
- Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales, Software License and Consulting Revenue.
- Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to delivering value. Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Relationship – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles.
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
Here’s a little bit about who we are and what we value:
- We treat everyone with respect and professionalism. We provide fair compensation for a fair effort. There’s no room for egos in what we do!
- We value teamwork in the highest form – we succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- We trust our staff. We have faith that everyone is working for the best interest of the team and our company.
- Change is a good thing! We value people who can adapt to different tasks, technologies and environments. Our clients have varying needs and so we adapt and grow as technologists.
- We also provide a great benefits package including Health, Dental, Life and STD/LTD!
- Flexible work hours and location.
Other jobs at CNBS Software
SAP ABAP Developer