Here’s a little bit about who we are and what we value:
- We treat everyone with respect and professionalism. We provide fair compensation for a fair effort. There’s no room for egos in what we do!
- We value teamwork in the highest form – we succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- We trust our staff. We have faith that everyone is working for the best interest of the team and our company.
- Change is a good thing! We value people who can adapt to different tasks, technologies and environments. Our clients have varying needs and so we adapt and grow as technologists.
- We also provide a great benefits package including Health, Dental, Life and STD/LTD!
CNBS is looking for an SAP Senior ABAP Developer for our Fiori team. This is an opportunity to join a talented team in Cincinnati working with amazing clients. Here’s what a day in the life of our SAP ABAP Developer consists of:
- Interact with customers and business analysts to gather requirements, plan releases and develop user stories.
- CNBS uses agile methodologies to deliver the right functionality at the right time. You will be working on a distributed team of ABAP engineers to develop Fiori applications and related OData services.
- You will manage user requests, inquiries and troubleshooting problems in an Enterprise Systems landscape.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 5+ Years of SAP ABAP experience
- Technical knowledge in Fiori, UI5 and OData
- Must have hands on experience building custom Fiori apps and UI screen design
- S/4HANA experience is a nice to have
- Very strong communication skills. Position will require direct interaction with clients and business analysts.
- Strong project and product management skills
Other jobs at CNBS Software
SAP Functional Analyst
Senior Hybris Developer